Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

30 for 30 Outfit Challenge: Statement Necklaces

I think most of the necklaces I own are really more "comment" and much less "statement".



I really like the bubble necklaces.  
from http://lauraunrefined.blogspot.ca/2012/11/bubble-necklaces-yes-please.html

I also ike the idea of making my own, and I found two relatively easy ones on Pinterest.  The upcycled tie and the washer/ribbon necklace.  The Pin also suggested using nail polish to jazz up the washers.  I'm not sure if either would qualify as statement, but I think they will make a nice addition to my very limited collection.  I just haven't found any I like in the stores here (yet).  

There is also organizing right now they are all jumbled in a box, and they obviously get tangled.  I really like this idea (also found on Pinterest).  

Do you have any statement jewelry?

No comments:

Post a Comment