Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

18 Elul: Gratitude

Give thanks to the God of heaven, for His kindness is eternal. - Tehillim (Psalm) Chapter 136

I am grateful for my son.

I am grateful for my amazing supportive husband. 

I am grateful for the community that has opened their hearts to us.

I am grateful for the house within walking distance to the Shul.

I am grateful for kind neighbours.

I am grateful for kind neighbours who gives my son hand-me-downs.

I am grateful for the Subaru car that drives amazing in any weather. 

I am grateful that on December 31, 2006, I did not die.  

I am grateful that we have a relationship with my parents again.  

I am grateful to the amazing Twitter friends who have been my support crew in rough times.  

I am grateful for the technology we have that allows us to learn and communicate in ways never seen before.  

I am grateful for french fries, pizza, ice cream and chocolate.  

I am grateful for the PJ Library books that come every month.  

I am grateful for how calm I feel after writing a list of things for which I am grateful.  

What are you grateful for today?  

No comments:

Post a Comment